TIKA'S GARDEN


Welcome to the Tika's garden. A place full of imagination. A piece of clay can be modified into many things.
You are kindly invited into my garden.



December 3, 2010

Grannie's cookies


On a day like this

























is nice to stay at home and bake cookies.

Our children prefer old traditional "machine cookies"
that are made on old Grannie's all-purpose machine.

The recipe is very simple one:

1 kg wheat flour
400 g butter
400 g sugar
4 eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon  vanilla sugar
 lemon peel
1 -2 spoons  rum






















































































I can't resist temptation..........

mmmmmmmmmmmmm  : )

4 comments:

  1. Mmmh delicious! On a perfect snowy wintry day. It is good to stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very delicious! And what a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe sounds delicious and they look so pretty. I don't have a machine like that but I do have a cookie tube with shaped nozzles for squeezing the mixture out, I think that could work. I will try making them, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete