TIKA'S GARDEN


Welcome to the Tika's garden. A place full of imagination. A piece of clay can be modified into many things.
You are kindly invited into my garden.



December 2, 2010

Cake vessel

Christmas time is here and it has become a tradition to bake a lot of cookies, biscuits and cakes.
There is a smell of cinnamon, ginger and vanilla in almost every house.
On cold winter days we warm up with hot tee and delicious homemade cookies.


On this occasion I made some cake vessels to store and serve cookies.
Sweet feast days to everyone!









4 comments:

  1. Like lovely personalites filled with cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Cecilia's comment.....

    I really like you your aesthetic.... it is so fun.

    Enjoy a cookie for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you are such a treasure! Must get a cup of tea and have a proper look around your magical blog!

    ReplyDelete