TIKA'S GARDEN


Welcome to the Tika's garden. A place full of imagination. A piece of clay can be modified into many things.
You are kindly invited into my garden.



December 20, 2010

And the little jar goes to...

Thank you all who came to visit me and thank you all for  nice comments.
I put all your comments in a wooden vessel and the winner is...



















































Congratulations!

Anja, please email  me your posting address to:  tika.ceramics@gmail.com

Thank you everyone!





4 comments:

  1. lucky her...if you don't hear from her I will be happy, no thrilled, to fill in! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Anja...... thanks for the opportunity, however. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Anja, the jar is very beautiful! I'm pleased to have found your blog from following Winnibriggshouse. x Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I haven't been online for a couple of days, so imagine my joy and surprise when I saw this today :-) I sending you an email right away!

    ReplyDelete